If you’re a growth-minded, rural-based business looking for help with your 2020 marketing plan, you need to register for the Midwest Made: Rural Marketing – Maximized digital course TODAY!
This course content will include:
- Module #1 (releases Jan 22) – The importance of branding, getting clear on your story, your target & success targets for 2020.
- Module #2 (releases Jan 29) – Review of traditional vs digital marketing avenues, evaluation of existing materials tools plus disruptive innovation to change how & what you move forward into the new decade.
- Module #3 (releases Feb 5) – A deep dive on building consistent & cohesive Facebook content that interacts & serves your audience.
- Module #4 (releases Feb 12) – This module will provide the tools for effectively & efficiently mapping out & executing your marketing plan.
- PLUS: Workbooks, resource guide, virtual marketing consultation and bonus videos!
Visit my Digital Course Page to learn more.
Course Sign-up Period
The course sign-up period for the January session is now over. If you are interested in receiving information designed to help rural-based businesses succeed, sign up for my monthly newsletter.